– living without internet at home for over 3 weeks does not a happy Bonnie make.
– saw flowers in my front yard for the first time today and the forecasted highs are not supposed to drop below 50 degrees for the foreseeable future. I am so very happy to see the Spring.
– settling into the dream cottage. loving EVERY day there. I love the unpacking, deciding, decorating. I love the new space, I’m very very inspired.
– I finished The Metropolis Case by Matthew Gallaway and really, really enjoyed it!
– still reading The Ground Beneath Her Feet by Salman Rushdie (our outloud book)
– currently reading Michael Tolliver Lives by Armistead Maupin and it’s fairly awful, but I’m going to finish it out of loyalty to the Tales of the City series.
– I’m also going to finally begin my book challenge list by reading Pride and Predjudice. first Jane Austen book ever, what do you think? will I love her or hate her?
– also looking forward to reading The Impefectionists by Tom Rachman and A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.
– I miss reading blogs. I have a lot to catch up on when I get home internet back!
– really needing a trip to the record store and to hear live music sometime soon.
– saw the play Yellowman at Trinity Rep and it was heavy and amazing. more theatre like this, please.
– dying to go down to NY to see Sleep No More and the new Tony Kushner play at the Public.
– really haven’t been to the movies in ages. that’s depressing.
– on netflix I watched sex,lies and videotape and surprisingly really liked it.
– finally watched season 4 of Mad Men and sad that we have to wait until 2012 for more.
– also really sad that series 5 of Skins (UK) is already over. I think it’s seriously the best series of the show so far.